Sunday, December 18, 2011

This Past Week...

I have been slacking on my posts.  This past week my daughter Haley had her first junior high chorus concert Tuesday night along with the high school and band.  It was very enjoyable. 
Can you tell she was not feeling well?

Yesterday, Cameron had his last hockey game of the year.  He got his medal and will be rejoining the hockey league for the new year until baseball.  That starts again on the 7th of January until the end of April.  Ryan and Haley want to join as well.
See his hockey medal!

When we started to relax yesterday, the kids decided they were going to dump out the lego box and build some more.  Oh what a mess!  I cannot complain though.  They did clean it up.

For dinner, I made rainbow pancakes and made Cameron's into a smiley face!

So much for relaxing and trying to get over pneumonia!

No comments:

Post a Comment