Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lesson for today

After having a nasty cough for 3 weeks, my husband made me go back to the doctor's.  The first time, the doctor said I had a sinus infection and a cold.  He gave me an antibiotic.  Well, I finished that and still wasn't good.  Yesterday, the lady doctor told me that I have pneumonia and bronchitis.  She put me on 3 different medicines, a Z-pack, a pill for cough that I take three times a day, and a steroid to take down the swelling in my throat.  Holy pumpkins!  That's a lot of meds!  So, I came home and thought I better take the other kids to the doctor again!  They had the same cough as me!  I took them to their doctor.  They have the same, pneumonia!  No bronchitis.  Thank goodness they are only on the Z-pack and not the others.  So....The lesson for today is never let the coughing go for longer than 3 weeks, even after seeing the doctor.  I am off to rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment