Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update on Cameron's Camping Party

Things have picked up again at The Ward House!  Josh and I celebrated our 13th anniversary last week.  Happy Anniversary to the most amazing husband ever!  I love you with all my heart! 

Josh had to work that day and I drove to his work to have lunch with him.  But that didn't work.  5 cars in front of me was an accident and I sat on the bridge for 45 minutes before I turned around to go back home.  The accident was so bad that it took 2 hours to clean it up and restore the traffic flow.  I was only steps from existing the bridge and overtop of his work.  Oh well....next time!

We went out for dinner with the kids and came home to find that his parents flew in Maine lobsters for us!  They were sitting on the door step waiting for us.  Cameron had lots of fun with them!  He named this one Frank!

The weekends have been a little crazy since Cameron and Ryan are in the winter hockey league.  They love to play! 

Ryan lost his first tooth this week!  Boy that was excitement in our house!

Then we've been playing around....making balloon animals and snowmen in our chocolate syrup!



But I've had time to complete some of Cameron's party things!  The tents are complete. 

Canteens, s'mores tags, trail mix bags, fish for fishing, scavenger hunt lists, "Camp Cameron" sign for the banquet door, and campground signs all are finished! 




The individual signs for their tents have been scrapped.  Things were getting busy around here again with me being sick again!  Nothing too bad this time.  The campfire and stars will have to wait until Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment