Monday, January 30, 2012

PARTY SUPPLIES AND BILLY THE EXTERMINATOR

This past week has been a continuation of the steady stream of being busy!  Monday, we celebrated Cameron's BIRTHday. 

I took him out of school for a special lunch!  Only lunch and recess he missed.  I invited my sister Valerie again and we made Cameron's day!  He picked to eat at Bahama Breeze!  He had grilled fish and french fries!  He had such a special time with us!  He LOVED it so much, he thanked me, with a tear rolling down his cheek, as he went back to class!  I love him so much!  He's so special!  I think that may be my new thing to do for him on his birthday!

Later that night, after his special dinner, he opened his gifts.  He got inside his favorite one!  His hockey bag!  He actually can fit inside!



Moving through the week, I was busy working on my cousin Janet's daughter's birthday party supplies.  Her daughter Audrey is turning two and is having a Mickey Mouse themed party!  So cute!  It matches her cheerful spirit!  She's always so smiley and happy!  I hope she looks so cute in the hat!

This week ended with a great experience for Cameron with the continuation of his birthday gifts!  We took him to meet Billy the Exterminator at the convention center!  The kid was so excited!  He wore his alligator shirt and gator tooth necklace!




Closer and Closer we got in line!




Then finally, Cameron got to meet one of his idols!  He was so nervous!  Billy pointed out his gator shirt and gator tooth!  Oh that made Cameron's day!  Billy was very nice and great with the kids!  He signed pictures for the kids.


Then we talked with Billy's dad, Big Bill!  He signed our pictures while talking to us and snapped a picture, too!  All in all, I think Cameron had a great birthday to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment