Monday, January 2, 2012

Summer Vacation Planning

Here's to the New Year!  Yes, I am already talking about summer!  I know, winter just started and the new year!  I love the snow and the winter.  Really I do.  But this year, I am looking forward to vacation time again!  We are looking for a house to rent for a week in Bar Harbor, Maine again.  This time bringing the kids along and maybe family and Haley's friend!  FUN!  I can't wait!  I LOVE it there!  The kids are really looking forward to it as well. 
In the meantime, I am working on Cameron's birthday party!  I ordered all the things I need.  I am waiting for them to arrive so I can get started!  The boys have joined hockey again.  So we will be traveling on Saturdays for hockey games.  At the end of the month, Haley is trying out for the junior high volleyball girls team!  Good Luck, Haley!

No comments:

Post a Comment