Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rainy Saturday!

What a rainy day!  Since it is so rainy and windy, I decided to help my husband out with his work.  So nice of me!  He needs help scanning recipes and pictures of the food at work.  So I am scanning and scanning!  My daughter Haley is moping around the house because her friends cancelled on her to go see a movie.  Last night she went to late skate at our local ice skating rink with friends.  She had loads of fun...Probably because her boyfriend Ryan was there.  They are so cute, even though they are only in 6th grade!  It reminds me of when I met my husband.  Next month I will be scanning again to make the slideshow of the 6th grade kids for graduation awards ceremony.  Fun!  Maybe later I will get around to posting a party that I have done for one of the kids. Have a great day whether it's rainy or sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment