Monday, April 18, 2011

Just Another Day...and a Wedding!




Today is just another day in the neighborhood! 
Haley got 100% on her Social Studies test of 71 questions, filled out her class schedule for 7th grade at the high school, and smiled with the mention of her boyfriend Ryan.
Cameron, as usual, hates school and was excited to leave there this afternoon!  Ryan, on the other hand, had a not-so-good day.  This morning, on the way into school, he dropped his last strawberry on the ground and started to cry and whine.  So, I did the only thing I could think of...went back to the car and washed it off with my water bottle.  Then, after school, he was jumping around while we were waiting for Cameron and fell, scraping his palms.  We cleaned them when we got home.  Josh is still at work, working until about 9.  I took the kids to and from school, picked up Haley's graduation party invitations, and took my mom to lunch on her work lunch break. 

On a HAPPY note!  My friend Marcy is getting married tonight!  We met through our daughters, mom vs. mom.  She is marrying a wonderful man, Jim!  They are getting married at their house with their daughters present.  Jim has 3 daughters and Marcy has one.  I am so happy for them!  I know they will be happy together!  One big happy family!  Love and Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment