Friday, April 15, 2011

My Life

I am so excited to start this blog!  I have been working on this for months, trying to come up with something good that people will like!  My name is Teresa.  I am a wife to an amazing husband, a mother of 3 beautiful children, and love to plan parties, help out as much as I can, and take pictures!  I, also, love to travel and see new things!
These are my babies in life!  Ryan 5, Cameron 7, and Haley 11!  They, along with my husband, are my life and love!  I try to do anything I can for them.  I plan all their birthday parties, throw anyday parties for them, and right now planning my daughter's 6th grade graduation party!  With the help of my amazing husband Josh! 
Josh loves to plan parties as much as I do.  I just take months to plan things.  Such as this blog!  I am starting Haley's graduation invitations!  I have way too many ideas and have asked Josh to pick one that he loves!  We'll see if it will be the one I stick with!?  The date is set for June 11th!  Haley is graduating from the Elementary School and moving up to the Junior/Senior High School in the fall.  I am one sad mommy.  My baby girl is going to the high school!  So, since she has been an high honor student throughout elementary school with a 4.0 GPA, Mommy and Daddy are throwing her a graduation party!  85 people!  How many when it's her senior graduation???  It's a lot of family and friends!  We are having a cookout in my mom and dad's backyard.  There is not enough room in mine.  I am planning on having photos of her over the years blown up and placed around the yard.  The photo booth...that's another idea I haven't gotten to yet.  So stay posted for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment