Monday, April 9, 2012

April 6th....Our Trip to Columbus, OH for the day

We went to Polaris Fashion Mall area in Columbus, OH for the day.  We took our time getting there, having a nice drive.  Having a good time with the kids.  Cameron brought along his little camera again.  We took pictures of ourselves on the trip and strange things on the side of the roads!



Pictures of me....with Cameron, Ryan, Haley, and Josh!  I'm never in pictures!  So I thought I should take some of me with my favorite people in the whole world!  :)
 We saw a large basket building....Longaberger!


 Cameron made a masterpiece at dinner at Bonefish Grill!

 Ryan had fun with it, too!

 Haley was busy making stars!

 Look at this!  Trees and bushes growing on the roof at the Carrabba's!

Signs....LOL!
Great day in Columbus!

No comments:

Post a Comment