Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks...

With Thanksgiving in two days, I would like to give thanks to....

1.  The LOVE of my life, my husband Josh.

Josh,  Thank you for loving me and giving me 3 fantastic children.  I love you.

2.  My children, Haley, Cameron, and Ryan.

My 3 little ones, Thank you for making my days memoriable and loving.  I love you!

3.  My Family.

Family,  You are what made me.  I love you!

4.  My friends.  (I have too many to post a picture. But I will mention my bestie...SUE!)

5.  Good Health for my family.

6.  A roof over my head.  My home.

7.  A car that works.  God knows how many we had in the past.

8. Laughter.  Family and friends are always good to share a laugh with.

9. Photos and a camera.  My love.

10.  Last but not least LOVE.  The most important thing in this world.



No comments:

Post a Comment