Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FORTUNE COOKIES

Last night, I had an idea for my husband's Christmas gift!  We eat Chinese food a LOT!  He loves Chinese food!  For our wedding, we dipped fortune cookies in chocolate as our favors.  So today, I made 33 fortune cookies out of felt.  He is a Christmas Day Baby, and this year he will be 33.  I made 33 personalized fortunes for him to open Christmas morning, then strung them to create a fortune cookie garland! 
1-33!  Below, I have step by step directions with pictures of how I made them.  You can also go to Martha Stewart's page and find directions to make them.


1.  Cut a circle about 4" diameter.



2.  Glue pipecleaner down the middle, leaving room on both sides.


3.  Add your fortune in the middle.


4.  Fold in half with a dot of glue at the edge where the two meet.


5.  Fold the cookie in half, as you pulled both ends.

Have fun making fortunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment