Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just Busy Being Busy!

I know I haven't posted much lately.  I have been really busy.  Lots of things going on.  My husband's work held a benefit for an injuried police officer on Sunday that I helped with.  I, also, have all of my daughter's stuff going on for graduation and birthday.  It's a little crazy around here.  I cannot find my dining room table right now.  I have it piled with party supplies!  I do have to clean it off for dinner tonight.  I am busy deciding on which pictures to use for the walkway for Haley's graduation party.  The slideshow is complete until graduation day, when I will have to add more photos!  I cannot believe she is going up to the high school!  Where have the last 12 years gone?! 
Her birthday party, she has finally decided to have an outdoor movie party!  We will be putting lights up in the trees that overhang our yard, blankets and pillows in the yard, and a large screen!  Serving popcorn, movie candy, and drinks.  Sparklers on her cake!  More to come in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment