Sunday, May 1, 2011

Guestbook for Haley's graduation party

I have officially started with the details of Haley's graduation party!  The menu is finished and invitations are now out in the mail!  I, also, ordered Haley's guestbook!  I LOVE this company...Guestbook Store!  They make the most unique and cool guestbooks for special occasions!  I tried to make my own designs and ways, but I just love this company!  So, I ordered it!  I cannot wait for it to arrive in the mail!  I am searching around my crafts to find all my good markers for it!  I hope everyone is ready to use their creative minds at her party!!!
                                                                                    Guestbookstore.com

The menu for the cookout will be hamburgers, hot dogs, macaroni salad, pasta salad, crabs, fruit platter, baked beans, chips, pretzels, Izze Sparkling Juices (Haley's favorite!), water, juice boxes for the little ones, and White Cranberry Wine and Beer for the adults! 

Izze.com

The decor for the evening will be bright pink, aqua, lime, lemon, orange, and a little purple!  Large black and white and some color photos on boards will line the walkway to the backyard with balloons!  In the backyard, I will be hanging tissue pompoms on strings from the windows to the shed and treefort!  Bright color tablecloths on the tables!  Don't forget my famous photo booth area by the shed!  I cannot wait for the big day to celebrate all that Haley has accomplished so far in life!  More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Amy from Guestbook Store is personalizing Haley's graduation guestbook for me! YAY! She is kindly making it into "6th Grade Graduation"! Thank you, Amy!

    ReplyDelete