Friday, October 12, 2012

Update....


Things are still crazy around here.  I'm still waiting for my husband's return home from traveling with his new job.  It gets lonely, but we talk many times in a day.  From DC to home, to DC again, to Harrisburg, to home, to Canton, to home.  He is currently in Cincinnati right now.  The office trailer is being dropped on Monday and he should be in there working, but now that may be on hold.  UGH!  His boss just informed him today that may change.  He has to go down to South Carolina for awhile.  I know I don't really have the right to complain about it, but he truly is my other half, my best friend.  It's better that he is no longer in Coast Guard and in harms way like so many others out there.  I feel for each of their families.  It sucks!  I truly appreciate all that I have and what he is doing for our family.  I would just like a week with him home with no kids sick or no running around like crazy people.  I would like to spend the day with him alone.  Just him and I.  I miss my husband. 
Josh being silly at Hobby Lobby on one of his moments home.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment