Saturday, July 9, 2011

Busy....Again.

I am so sorry for not posting for a while.  I have been busy with my daughter's birthday party, then getting her ready to leave for a surprise vacation to Disney World courtesy of her grandparents, trying to keep the boys happy while their sister was away, then picking her up in New Jersey and dropping off one of the boys there.  It's exhausting as a mother.  My husband and I did keep the boys busy....

We took a trip to the Kinzu Dam and Allegheny Reservoir...
Did some exploring....
Found some wild strawberries (didn't eat them)....
Had ice cream at a really cool little ice cream place....
Caught 22 fireflies....
and watched fireworks!

I have been running around.  I just picked up my cousin's daughter today in Ohio and visited with my cousins.  This week I will be keeping Jordan with us so that Haley can get to know her 3rd cousin.  It will be a fun week!  After that, my husband and I will pack up the kids and ship them with his parents for a week as he and I go on a little vacation away without kids.  I am totally looking forward to a week in Maine!  A week will not be long enough!


So, Haley's party was great!  The kids enjoyed it!  We projected a movie outside on a screen.  They made s'mores and laid around watching the movie while getting eaten by mosquitoes.  I forgot about the bug repellent!  That's not the only thing....I made cupcakes and forgot to have them until after most of the kids left!  Shame on me!  I didn't get a chance to take any good photos of the party because I was really busy.  It was a long day and things were not working right.

Now onto Ryan's 6th Birthday Party....Ninja style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment